Chatbox for Singapore Football

Chat anything regarding Singapore Football here. Warning: Any user who posts offensive or irrelevant comments will be banned from this chatbox. No spamming, vulgarities and advertising on this chatbox is allowed. For any feedback or enquiries about this blogsite, please contact me thru email singaporeleague@live.com Any questions about this blogsite HERE will not be entertain.

We have move to here!

We have move to here!
WE HAVE MOVE TO HERE! CLICK ON THE LINK. :D

Monday, March 14, 2011

S-League have Quality! (:

Taken from Daniel Lau facebook post. 13/3/2011

New S-League supporter: I came here not to watch football, but just to observe the minute's silence as a gesture of respect to the Japanese affected by the quake. I thought of going off by Half Time but I was amazed by the quality both teams have put up, especially Home. It then dawned onto me that the S-League has been rather hit by bad press. It's not exactly what people think it is, there IS quality.

As a result, tomorrow I'll be heading down to Hougang Stadium. I'd love to see what more the league can offer.




There is quality!
Witness it yourself for the tonight game! Hougang United will take on the Courts Young Lions at Hougang Stadium! KO 7.30PM

My prediction for today game is Hougang United 1 Courts Young Lions 2.
I think CYL have the quality in Shahfiq Ghani form to win Hougang United away.
This will be CYL last game before departing off to U.A.E 17 March for the Olympic Qualifiers.

#sleague #prayforjapan #sgfootball

No comments:

Post a Comment