Chatbox for Singapore Football

Chat anything regarding Singapore Football here. Warning: Any user who posts offensive or irrelevant comments will be banned from this chatbox. No spamming, vulgarities and advertising on this chatbox is allowed. For any feedback or enquiries about this blogsite, please contact me thru email singaporeleague@live.com Any questions about this blogsite HERE will not be entertain.

We have move to here!

We have move to here!
WE HAVE MOVE TO HERE! CLICK ON THE LINK. :D

Friday, April 1, 2011

Shahril Ishak: "I Like to Play in Indonesia"

Source (translated by Google.com edited by sgfootball)



Although its only seven months of playing football in Indonesia, Shahril Ishak admitted more or less already know the character of Indonesian football player. Sharil mainstay at Chiefs Medan in Indonesia called the competition to be very hard, unlike in Singapore.

"Players here are very aggressive and fast," said the Singapore national team captain. In such situations, a player is charged with very clever escape from ambush opponents so as to prevent injury.

What is the target position Shahril Ishak want together with Medan Chiefs? Whose Indonesian player became his idol? Here are excerpts of an interview with Shahril Ishak, which took place in the office of the Premier League Indonesia (LPI) at The Energy Building, kawsan SCBD, Jakarta, Thursday (31 / 3).

Since when did you become a professional player in Indonesia?

Not long ago really. Just about seven months I play here. My first team is Persib. But, there I was just half a season. After that, I immediately joined the Chiefs Medan. Precisely since last February. Nice playing here. I like it, because there is many things that i can learn. Including the local culture.

What's the difference with the competition here in Singapore?

What is it? I think the same. But if you look at the character of his players, is different. In Singapore, there is no tackling hard-tackling. Quite different with in Indonesia. Here, players like me (strikers) must be careful, be smart avoid opposing players that are not easily injured.

I've become victims of harsh tackle, but that's okay. That's football. Indonesia is also very aggressive players and fast. Although a few times ever playing against national teams (Indonesia), but I was surprised too.

You feel fit to play in Medan Chiefs?

Yes, I am happy here, fits with all my friends. They diligently practice, all are responsible for raising achievement of the team. This team has a good local players, for example Saralim, Risman Maidullah, and Febrianto Wijaya. They are young and have the potential to become great players in the future.

Are you sure you Medan Chiefs can win LPI?

I think every player or team must have a target. This team, God willing, be champion, provided that each game produced three points. Of course not easy, because we have to compete with strong teams like Persebaya 1927, Persema, and Semarang United.

All three have the proper preparation. But, against Semarang United yesterday, we won 2-1. To become a champion, all players must work hard. Not just me.

Do you have a target to be top scorer LPI?

Umm. As a striker, I just want to score as much as possible. I was thinking about the team more rather than personal ambition. Since i have been playing with Medan Chiefs, I have been playing as many as six games, scoring four goals. Hopefully it continues to grow, of course the help of friends.

Who is your idol Indonesian players?

Kurniawan (Dwi Yulianto), he's a great player. I'hv faced him when both played in the final of AFF Cup 2004. When playing in Singapore, we won 2-1. Then at Senayan, we also won 3-1. Singapore finally won.

Until when do you play in Indonesia?

If I can until I retire, hanging up his boots. I like working here, more comfortable and relaxed. After every game that ended during playing away, I always walk. Indonesia beautiful girl, I got excited, ha .. ha .. ha. But, I must be smart to watch myself. I've got a wife, Hidayah. She lives in Singapore.

When I was playing in Persib, Bandung, I like to go hangout after the training, spending on clothing to the distros. But when im in Medan, i do not have time for shopping. But i will ask my friends first.

You still play for the national team in Singapore?

I used to hear so, but now, it turns out, my name is still entered in the national team. They (FAS / Football Association of Singapore-ed.) Used to cross out my name for fear. LPI's not under FIFA.

As a football player, my job just practice and practice. Who would not want to defend the country own team? But, like unto me and Baihakki Khaizan (Singapore players are also in Medan Chiefs) actually crossed out, it's up to them.

Got a hobby outside of football?

That said, I like shopping and watching movies, especially comedy and romance. In Singapore, I often watch the same wife. I like the movie Love Verses. I got to cry when watching it.

If the streets, I prefer in Bandung alone. Jakarta was also good, but the breakdown for mercy. So, when I was in Persib first, if I choose to Jakarta Saturday or Sunday. So, when people are busy-busy Jakarta to Bandung, I was even to Jakarta.

No comments:

Post a Comment